Cookies, popcorn, chips, crackers, yogurt and even Coca-Cola have gotten in on the 100-calorie snack pack trend. And, it is paying off.
Portion-challenged consumers are rewarding the food manufacturers for pushing the portion-controlled products, and rightly so.
Kraft gets the credit for the creation of the 100-calorie snack pack with their introduction of 100-calorie snack packs of Oreo's, Chips Ahoy and Nabisco crackers. The latest products available in the snack packs are Ritz Chips and Wheat Thins Multigrain Chips.
These snack packs are a great invention! There is no need to estimate that easy-to-count 100 calorie snack - it can't get any easier!
Some snack packs available:
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Pretzel Crackers 100 Calorie Pouches
- Pop Secret Snack Size 100 Calorie Pop
- Frito Lay 100-Calorie Mini Bites of Doritoes and Cheetos
- Yoplait Yogurt 100 calorie containers of new Light Thick and Creamy Yogurt
- Coke products: 100 calorie mini-cans of Coca-Cola Classic, Sprite or Cherry Coke
- Calorie Packs Honey Maid Delight Bars, Chocolate
Frozen Treats, Too!
The 100-calorie or smaller packaging trend that hit the cookie and cracker aisles has also come to the frozen food aisle. There are many smaller or mini-sized choices now that come with substantial calorie and fat savings.
Disclosure: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer mentioned above.
Share This Page