Realistic Chicken Flavor
The Veggie Patch Chick'n Veggie Nuggets taste like real chicken nuggets on the inside, while the other three flavors could pass for hors d'oeuvres at an elegant party.
Swallow five crispy-on-the-outside mouthfuls of these nuggets and you won't think about the 160 calories, 370 milligrams of sodium, and five grams of fat (only one saturated).
Instead, you'll wonder (a) how to also get your hands on the company's Chick'n Veggie Cutlets or Veggitinos Veggie Meatballs (also delicious; just not as nutrient-packed) and (b) why no one ever thought of this before.
What is in them? Vegetables plus soy protein, onions, a little oil, egg whites, and some flavorings, all refrigerated and ready to be baked, sauteed, or microwaved.
All of Veggie Patch's Products are GMO free.
Variations of Veggie Patch Products
- Spinach Nuggets: Spinach rolled in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Meatless Meatballs: "Meatless means mmmm"!
- Red Lentil and Carrot Patties: Healthy, healthy, healthy.
- Meatless Chick'n Nuggets: Great taste, no mystery meat.
- Falafel: Real falafel made with chickpeas, vegetables and spices.
- Broccoli Bites: Wholesome broccoli and carrots rolled in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Mediterranean Spinach & Chickpea Patties: A blend of exotic Mediterranean spices combined with spinach and chickpeas.
Veggie Patch's nuggets and other products offer a wonderful alternative to eating plain vegetables.
Visit the Veggie Patch website: VeggiePatch.com
Disclosure: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer mentioned above.
Share This Page