Health Valley's canned vegetarian chilies are deliciously rich-tasting.
- Chunky Vegetarian Mild Chili
- Organic Chili Three Bean Chipotle
- Lentil And Carrot, 40 Percent Less Sodium
- Organic Chili Black Bean Mole
Heat 'n Eat
Just heat and eat...in a bowl, spooned over pasta or a baked potato, as a dip for baked chips, or rolled in a tortilla with a sprinkle of shredded low-fat cheese.
They are 99 percent fat-free, they are low in calories (160), and they are loaded with protein (13 grams per cup), fiber (12 grams -- half a day's worth), vitamin A (a day's worth), and vitamin C and iron (20 percent of a day's worth).
What sets Health Valley apart is that, unlike much of the competition, it relies on good cooking, not salt, for flavor. With 65 to 320 milligrams of sodium per cup, Health Valley runs rings around Hormel chilies like Vegetarian with Beans (780 mg) and Less Sodium with Beans (930 mg).
Did you know?
- The average American diet contains 26 to 186 percent more sodium than the recommended amount (less than 2,300mg of sodium per day).
- Health Valley Soups have the lowest levels of sodium on the market – with No Salt Added and 40 percent Less Sodium Varieties.
Other Health Valley Products
Health Valley also offers cookies, crackers and bars. A statement from their site: "Our new and improved cookies, crackers and bars have no trans fats, artificial flavors or chemicals, high fructose corn syrup, bleached flours, or genetically-modified ingredients."
Visit the Health Valley Website: Health Valley
Disclosure: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer mentioned above.
Share This Page