Good Seasons created a line of bottled dressings filled with delicious herbs and spices that you can see and taste. They make for a versatile ingredient to help you create delicious and unique marinades, sauces, dips and more.
Good Season's Dressings Notes
- Buy now, use later! They have a long dry shelf life of 12 months.
- The compact size of the packaging saves storage space in your cupboards.
- Eco-friendly! Minimal packaging reduces waste removal fees and landfill contributions.
They are then blended with flavorful vinegars and savory herbs and spices to provide great tasting dressings that are a perfect complement to your salad.
While you cannot substitute the dressings for the regular product in recipes that involve heating (baked or cooked), you can substitute the fat free when prepared dressing is required in a recipe.
Once prepared, store the dressings in the refrigerator in a covered container whenever they are not being served.
Good Seasons are available in:
- Good Seasons Mix Italian All-Natural - made with Italian spices and a blend of dried vegetables and spices. Contains no saturated fat.
- Good Seasons Ranch Salad Dressing - Great Ranch flavor perfect for everything from salads to dips.
- Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Mix - made with dried spices; has a garlic herb flavor. Make with extra virgin olive oil for a high content of monounsaturated fats.
The possibilities are endless for innovative signature flavors you create yourself using Good Seasons Dressings Mix. Just add a few of your favorite ingredients to the mix to quickly create a taste all your own.
Disclosure: We have no affiliation with the manufacturer mentioned above.
Share This Page